Saturday, October 15, 2011

ER DRUGS

My ER Lead Drugs

It was in the ER wherein I first encountered the ER Drugs in real life. However, as a student, I am required to study and review these drugs which are commonly used in this hospital. Although it is so tiresome while creating a drug study, but it is quite challenging since I could acquire a lot of new information and help me expand my limited knowledge regarding this ER medicines.

Here are the lists of ER drugs that I made:
·        Lidocaine hydrochloride (lignocacine HCl)
·        Epinephrine hydrochloride
·        Atropine sulfate
·        Dopamine hydrochloride
·        Sodium bicarbonate

Feel free to view and download my drug study work and use it as your guide. Hoping I could help you, my fellow students regarding on this matter.



  is where my Drugs Study is located!

No comments:

Post a Comment